Monday, October 20, 2008

Knew it was coming

Guess what- I am sick. To be predicted because I would never give up kisses and love from my boys even if they are sick.

I've got a sore throat, can't swallow, chills, fever, ear ache, grouchy, and even talking hurts. Now I feel guilty that I should have been nicer to the boys since I know how they must have felt first hand.

I just want to go home and rest, but I have deadlines. Grrr.

Update: Just got a call from the pre-school. AJ has a fever. I am so happy we have the grandparents as backup now. We just have to get them some booster seats so they can transport the kiddos!
Update 2: Took AJ to the Dr and we both were positive for strep! My mom says this is the best sickness to have because it clears up real fast once you start the antibiotics. I do feel better today after one pill, not 100%, but better. Hopefully we didn't infect anyone else. So far Tim is ok.

2 comments:

Polly said...

Oh no, hope that everyone in your home is better soon. Sending virtual chicken soup from Oz.

SARAH said...

I feel for you! I was home with Beck this week, and now I AM SICK! Feels like I've been hit by a truck. Hope you are better and this thing is QUICK.