Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Tomatomania




The boys and I went to the Quail Gardens for Tomatomania over the weekend (Daddy was golfing with grandpa and Joe). We had a great time and met up with our friends Beck and Max! Beck and Max brought their Mom, Sarah, their grandma, Diane, and their cousins. Fun! We had a great time playing in the water, digging for dinosaurs, and watching the train (the bumble bee and red one) in the Children's garden. Adam even got to feed the compost worms his orange peel. Again, the boys refused to paint a butterfly with their friends, color pictures, or do anything artsy. They would rather watch the train go round and round. Their Mommy was had fun with her friends and even got to see her coworker Vann (a docent there) and purchase 3 unusual tomato plant, a white one, a orange-strawberry one, and one named Jett-setter (of course I bought it based on the name).

2 comments:

Polly said...

Sounds like a fun way to spend the weekend and some mighty fine company too.

Ollie is a train lover - Im sure he would be right there with your boys watching it pass on by.

Melissa said...

I can't wait for my garden-I haven't had a fresh tomato in forever!!!