Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Dear Santa

Since the boys can't write very well yet, Tim took down what they wanted their notes to Santa to say (they did write their names on the note, though). Here is what they told him:

Dear Santa,
Hi, I'm Adam Jette. For Christmas I want a police station geotrax and I want the grey train and the sheriff. And I want a real doggie and kitty cat. I would like a yellow airplane for geotraxs.

Dear Santa,
My name is Patrick Jette. For Christmas I would really like a fire house with a fire helicopter. Also a fire dog and a police dog, a fire car and a fire truck, a fire motorcycle, and a police motorcycle and police truck. Also, if you have time, I would like Lightening and Mader geotrax with the train and sheriff.

3 comments:

Al said...

What? PJ didn't ask for a subscription to Vegetarian Times or a PETA membership?

Melissa said...

P's got a pretty extensive list! Were they naughty or nice this year?

Polly said...

Well I have no idea what any of those things are but Im guessing I will learn soon enough!! Santa definitely has lots to choose from this year doesn't he!