Sunday, November 30, 2008

Giving thanks

We spent Thanksgiving with Tim's parents and the Quesnell family, this time at Aaron and Jessica's home. Since we moved to SD in 2004, I think we have spent 3 out of our last 5 Thanksgivings together. The first one was at Brian and Aaron's grandma's house and I was heavily pregnant. I went into pre-term labor the next day. We blamed grandma's fruit salad that had eaten the majority of. Come to think of it, I think I out ate everyone that year. It took a lot of work to get up to 200+ lbs. AGH- I just spent a half hour looking the picture of me passed out on the couch while others played cards. And they had an automatic shuffler that was so loud and it annoyed me, but I was too tired to care. It is a horrible picture and I will re-post when I find it.
The next year the babies were almost one and we were at Brian and Dina's old house. At that time, A and P were the only kiddos. This year we had 5 children (Adam, Patrick, Lexi, Will and baby Ethan) under 4 and one one the way. Times have changed. There is finally a kid table.
I am so thankful for the love of my family and friends.

No comments: