Friday, November 21, 2008

Grow smaller

The boys found their Zebra and Elephant Halloween costumes in their closet from 2 years ago (2006) and wanted to wear them again:

Mommy: But you are now too big to wear those costumes.
Boys: When I grow smaller I can wear these costumes again.
Mommy: I am sorry, but you will just get bigger and you wont get smaller.
Boys: No, if I eat a lot of candy I will grow smaller. I am going to eat lots and lots of candy.
Mommy: Why would eating candy make you smaller?
Boys: Because you said that if I eat candy I wont grow big.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

That is awesome logic! I guess that backfired for you guys :) Phil was practicing parenting last night by telling Ron he couldn't have a piece of candy because he would be "up all night."

Polly said...

If only it were so!

Merrie said...

LOL
Looks like we're both bloggers. :)