Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Dentist Success

PJ
AJ

We just got back from the dentist and the boys got a good report. The best part was they were very well behaved the whole time. They both picked orange for the polish and bubble gum for the fluoride treatment. They followed the hygienist and dentist's instructions and were not scared at all. It went so fast and the dentist told us that their teeth were perfect. Such a change from 6 months ago when it was pandemonium. My boys are growing up so fast. Sniff Sniff.
The funny part was on the way home I was flipping through the radio stations and Adam tells me: "Stop. That's a good song." It was Paul Simon, Hearts and Bones. I love finding out what their tastes are.

4 comments:

Polly said...

You get flavoured polish? I think Im missing out over here!

SARAH said...

Adam and I have the same taste in music. That is one of my all time favorite songs. XO

Merrie said...

Glad it went well -- we've found a great dentist, which seems to make all the difference.

Aren't their music tastes fun? My son loves "Benny and the Jets" by Elton John, and both my kids love Queen. ha!

SARAH said...

Hey, are you going to a pediatric dentist in the PQ hood? May need to relocate ours...