Thursday, April 09, 2009

Magic Glasses?

Adam found his grandpa's glasses and put them on. He though he was pretty silly and showed off to his grandma, me and Mr. P. PJ got really excited and shouted, "Maybe you can read!" Then he ran over and grabbed the NY Times and thrusted the newspaper section at Adam. "Try this, Adam!" Unfortunately, AJ told P that he still couldn't read. PJ made him take off the glasses and tried them on himself, because he had to check to see if he could read. He was a bit disappointed that the glasses didn't work. Guess the prescription wasn't right for their eyes.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

So cute! It would make school so much easier if all you had to do is put on some glasses to be able to read ;) I finally get to meet twins version 2.0 this weekend...and I hear version 1.0 will be visiting this summer-yea!!!

Polly said...

I love the thought. I bet you had a good old chuckle to yourself!

Recka (Kaitlin) said...

hey cousin karin, :O i finally found you..

Ohh the good times, was i there that day? i cannot remember..

i wanna see the boys again TTT--TTT XD