Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Gun Play

So it was AJ's turn to go shopping with me and we dropped off PJ's script at the Rite Aid together. Needless to say, he convinced me to buy him and his brother water squirt guns. It didn't take much since I used to love them as a child. They found the best use for them- to clean! They have washed the windows, their trikes, their toys, and even the floor. They spent almost 45 uninterrupted (except to have a parent refill the gun) minutes on their cleaning activity. I wonder how I can get some fun vacuuming time out of them.
Oh and yes- they pick out all their fantastic pajama combinations. They even refuse to have me pick out clothes for them to wear during the day. There have been a few big winners in the mix. I think their teachers think we are color blind.

2 comments:

Merrie said...

Next time fill them with windex. lol I love it!

Polly said...

Wow I gotta get me some of them!!