After a tough week of training in DC and even a FDA meeting teleconference I was very happy to have a 3 day weekend. Since Tim was heading with his buddies to LA to watch the UCLA/ SDSU game. I took advantage of this opportunity to invite my mommy friends over for a swim play date. We had a great time with 15 children and 7 mommies enjoying the great weather and reconnecting. It was fun to see how big our babies have gotten. In the evening the fun didn't stop and we had Dina and Jessica with their kiddos come over for more swimming and dinner. It was so much fun for us! I also had no problem getting the boys to go to bed that night.
On Sunday we headed to the beach and enjoyed the almost 75 degree ocean. Both boys were really enjoying riding boogie boards. PJ even caught a wave himself and rode it all the way it. I think I am definitely going to have some beach bums on my hands. I got to get away for a little while and swam out past the breakers with Jessica. It was so beautiful and peaceful with the sun setting. I love summers in San Diego.
No comments:
Post a Comment