Monday, November 09, 2009

Work Advice from 4 year olds

Monday has turned out to be a very bad day work wise. Just a whole mess of work related junk. I told the boys that I needed a hug and kiss, which they immediately gave me. (gotta love my sweetie boys).

Then they asked me why I was sad and I told them that my bosses were mad because my team and I were not good listeners. AJ told me not to worry and just say I am sorry and tell my bosses that I will be a better listener tomorrow. Then I asked about what I should do with my team to make them better listeners. P said I need to give them something to make them listen. He said, "Maybe you should just give them some money. Not a lot, but just a little so we don't run out."

3 comments:

Polly said...

lol, some wonderful words of wisdom there, as always.

Melissa said...

So cute. I am sure you will be a better listener in the future :) Hope today is a better day!

Pinchie said...

I love that advice, especially the last part ;D