My boys told me that they did not want to wear pull ups at night anymore. I told them that they will need to tell me when they have to go potty and then we will try it. We still lock them (not really lock, but childproofing) in their rooms so they do not have the opportunity to go to the bathroom on their own. Well, Adam has had 3 nights of no accidents in a row and PJ just had a small accident last night. I am so proud.
3 comments:
Hi KKJ! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! Isn't it fun?! (and therapeutic!). Like we have time to do his and parent, and work and be a wife. Anyway, hope to see you again soon.
CR
Oh, and about your post... I SOOO wish we were there with Hannah and Luke. I still can't get her to do #2. At 3 1/2. Yikes.
Chase was overnight trained in a blink. It took him longer to potty train, in general (by their 3rd b-day) but overnight happened automatically. Tatum, on the other hand, potty-trained at 2 and half, but STILL isn't overnight trained. ISn't it funny how they all work?
Post a Comment