Ok- so we have the modified lock on the boys bedroom door. Apparently, it is too good of a lock because I got locked in. Debbie actually got locked in the other night and called us from her cell phone to get out. I should have known it is that tough!
I went up to try to get the boys to nap (Oh and yes I fell for the line that they told me that they would go to sleep in the same room). Well, my hands were all lotiony/balmy/oily from making some face balm and such products and I couldn't open the door. Tim was asleep downstairs and couldn't hear me to get out. Nice. Luckily, my hands de-greased a bit and I escaped. Hopefully, the boys will go to bed early since we didn't get a nap.
2 comments:
Oooh, sounds like good times in the Jette house. Where can I get one of those locks? Kids have come down 3x since I put them to bed 15 minutes ago.
All you need to do is put packing tape (or duct tape) around the regular childproof lock! The boys can open the childproof locks- but this style works on twins and mommies. Tim is handy.
Post a Comment