As you can probably see in most of my picture posts that the boys are always wearing the same colored shirts (we really do have others to choose from). Each morning I pick out their clothes, but they typically insist that they wear either a red shirt (P) or a yellow shirt (A). Fortunately, we only have about 3 days worth of this until we are out of these colored shirts to wear. (then it goes to the blue dino shirt (P) , and blue Cars shirt (A), and then to green frog/dino shirts, etc...)
Since I did laundry this weekend, we had all the shirts available to choose from. But to celebrate the weekend events, I picked out the Brewer shirt for AJ to wear (P already found a red shirt he wanted). AJ threw a fit when I tried to dress him and went into his drawer and took out a yellow shirt. I asked him why he wants to wear yellow shirts all the time and that his daddy would really love to see him in a Brewers shirt. He told me that he loves the yellow shirts and it is his favorite color. After that, PJ told me he had a secret and whispered that he will wear the Brewers shirt tomorrow for his Daddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment