Whenever the boys are playing nicely together they spontaneously break out into song. It just cracks me up. I will be in the other room and just start to hear my rough and tumble boys sweetly singing together. Usually it is a nursery rhyme song, but lately it has been Christmas carols. The favorites are of course, Frosty the Snowman, Rudolph, and Santa Claus is coming to town.
I finally attempted to catch them in action this morning while they were doing their brand new Christmas puzzles from Debbie and Laurie. It was a new song that I hadn't heard before.
4 comments:
Oohhh how gorgeous, thats for sharing. I do know that song, its a popular one out here, except I am used to hearing it with a broad Australian accent!!!!
Your boys are so sweet together. A puzzle TOGETHER? While SINGING? Sheez. Show-off.
Adorable!!!!
KKJ, I just discovered this post! SOOOOOO cute! Truly there is talent. I played it for Max and he was totally enamored.
Post a Comment