We had to harvest some broccoli last night because it was hot this week and I am afraid it is starting to bolt. It was delicious! I think Tim needs to build the new square foot garden ASAP and we better get our vertical support up too.
Holy cow -- you're a planting maniac! Yummy to have fresh veggies from your back yard, isn't it? We did zucchini and tomatoes last year, and I couldn't get enough of them!
Wow it all looks fantastic - My vegie garden is in however incessant rain has always seen to it that it is covered in weeds....Must get out there if ever it stops raining.
2 comments:
Holy cow -- you're a planting maniac! Yummy to have fresh veggies from your back yard, isn't it? We did zucchini and tomatoes last year, and I couldn't get enough of them!
Wow it all looks fantastic - My vegie garden is in however incessant rain has always seen to it that it is covered in weeds....Must get out there if ever it stops raining.
Post a Comment