Monday, September 14, 2009

Meat is still Murder

From my vegetarian P:
"Pigs eat mud and poop. If you eat a pig then you are eating mud and poop."

Neither boy would eat their burger last night because it came from a cow. I had to convince them that eggs were not dead chicks for them to eat their breakfast. They are now horrified that people wear dead animal skin (leather).

Good things that I subscribe to Vegetarian Times. Now I must look for some vegan kid friendly recipes.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh man...they are smart little kids-but you already knew that :) I guess you are going to have three vegetarians in the house this weekend!

Check out the vegan lunch box blog. I don't think she updates it every day anymore, but if you check the archives, there are probably some ideas there. Although she is a SAHM, so some of the stuff seems uber time consuming.
http://veganlunchbox.blogspot.com/

We can chat this weekend! Can't wait to see you all!

rarrin' said...

Good thing auntie Melissa visited...look what I found! Now Foster and Cali can come visit ;)
http://petairways.com/

Polly said...

Wow your kids just astound me with their wisdom every time I read your blog.